The IT90 is especially suitabale for thicker sheets of about 2mm or higher. Features: Microcontroller, Function monitoring, Lift test, Library function, Process monitoring and RS232 interface.
- Microcontroller – for precise process times, optimal functional reliability and maximum operating convenience
- Function monitoring – automatic function test following power-up; monitoring of all internal system functions
- Lift test – for gap welding guns and stud welding heads
- Library function – automatic specification of welding current and welding time through selection of stud diameter according to welding range (with and without shielded gas); fine adjustment via arrow keys
- Process monitoring – recording and analysis of factors affecting the welding process; after each weld, the reference and actual values are compared; display of the welding energy input; switchable automatic welding stop if limits are exceeded
- RS232 interface – for data output; data and time of day are stored; welding parameters of each weld are logged
- 4 gun connections (optional)