BOSS Fire & Safety’s range of FirePillow-240 covers all applications. Fire Pillows are the most common treated fabric bags containing fire retardant granulated rockwool, securing penetrations in fire rated construction against the passage of smoke and the spread of fire. They are best suited to environments where pipes, telecommunications cables, cable trays and service shafts penetrate a fire-rated wall or floor.
- Reusable – allows for opening and re-opening of penetrations
- Non-Toxic, simple to install
- Easy to carry, transport and store
- Low cost solution to maintain fire wall and floor integrity
- Complies with all relevant Australian standards
- Tested for up to three hours fire protection.
- FirePillow-240 can be used with other brands of fire rated pillows